Other Products & Services
- 24 hour Automated Customer Service – (866)990-2865
- Debit Cards
- Money Orders
- Cashiers Checks
- Night Depository
- Telephone Transfers
- Safe Deposit Services – where available
- Credit Card Cash Advances
- Wire Transfers
- Direct Deposit
- Gift Cards
- Collection Services
- Overdraft Protection* (See below for further description)
- Overdraft Privilege** (See below for further description)
* How Overdraft PROTECTION works:
Overdraft PROTECTION allows us to automatically transfer money from another Security State Bank & Trust checking or savings account to cover an overdrawn transaction. You choose the account you want linked as coverage. If you do not overdraw your account, you will not be charged. If you do overdraw your account, there is a $5.00 fee per transfer to cover the total overdraft.
How to Give Consent
You can give us written consent for Overdraft Protection at your nearest Security State Bank & Trust branch location.
** How Overdraft PRIVILEGE works
If there is not enough money available in your checking or designated overdraft protection account to pay for an expense, your Overdraft PRIVILEGE consent allows Security State Bank & Trust to consider authorizing and paying the transaction using our discretionary overdraft service***. Overdrafts may be created by check, in-person withdrawal, debit card transaction, or other electronic means. When an overdraft occurs, you are responsible for promptly bringing your account to a positive balance.
Benefits of Overdraft PRIVILEGE:
- Convenience – allows you to make purchase even if you don’t have the funds available in your account at the time.
- Emergency Backup – allows you to use your Debit card in an emergency situation.
- The bank will charge a $30.00 per item overdraft fee when the ending daily balance is overdrawn in excess of $5.00.
- The maximum charges per day will be $150.00
- This applies to overdrafts created by check, in-person, ATM withdrawal or other electronic means.
How to Give Consent
If you want us to add Overdraft PRIVILEGE to your account(s), please stop by your nearest Security State Bank & Trust branch to give us your written consent to do so.
***We pay overdrafts at our discretion and reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing or you have too many overdrafts.