ACCEPT CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS WITH SECURITY STATE BANK & TRUST AND TSYS®
Does your business accept credit and debit card payments? If not, why? You could be missing potentially higher sales and revenue.
If you do, are you paying too much for rates and fees? Let us help you save money in rates and fees every month.
We have teamed up with TSYS®, one of the nation's leading providers of payment processing services, to offer you innovative, money-saving payment processing solutions that will help your business grow and succeed.
Customized Payment Processing Solutions for Your Business
Whatever your business model — traditional POS retail, mobile, mail/telephone order, e-commerce or any combination — we can customize a payment processing program to meet all your business needs.
Our services include:
- Ability to accept all major credit and debit cards, plus ACH processing and check verification
- Next-day funding available
- Multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options
- Quick and easy electronic application process
- 24/7/365 U.S.-based merchant support
- Comprehensive 24/7 online reporting
- American Express® Card acceptance at the same rate as other payment cards*
Payment Processing Savings, Choice and Support
Our innovative product offerings include:
Transaction Express®: Complete online payment processing management system and payment gateway gives you complete control of your credit and signature debit card payment acceptance, wherever you are.
- Real-time transaction processing
- Recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring (automatic and manual) payments
- Direct swipe via USB with no additional software
Click here to find out more.
Click here to apply for a TransAction Express® merchant account.
TransLink: User-friendly Internet-based reporting system helps you manage payment processing from any web-enabled PC.
- Comprehensive activity reports that provide access to all payment card transactions
- User controls that allow merchants to create reports based on the information they need
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
Features for both solutions include:
- Accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express, Discover® and PayPal™ at the point of sale
- Print or email customer receipts
- Enter inventory items quickly and easily
- Manage tips and tax rates
TransFreedom®: Accept credit cards simply and affordably. TransFreedom combines a number of monthly charges into one single low monthly fee that is less than the cost of the individual fees.
Serious savings made simple:
- No hidden fees – statements clearly explain all charges
- Merchant’s choice of fee tier based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows merchants to grow and still maintain low fees
Click here to apply for a ProcessNow® merchant account using TransFreedom® for average tickets of $19.99 or less.
Click here to apply for a ProcessNow® merchant account using TransFreedom® for average tickets of $20.00 or more.
EMV®: Chip cards, or EMV (Europay/MasterCard/Visa) cards, allow you to process credit and debit cards that use a microchip to store data.
- PROTECT your business from financial liability
- ACCEPT mobile wallets like Apple Pay®
- SECURE data transfer through encryption
- PROCES S non-chip cards, too
- Chip cards make duplication of card information much more difficult.
NOTE: Your equipment may need to be upgraded to accept EMV cards.
Click here to apply for a merchant account using a standalone terminal.
You have worked tirelessly to build your business. Why not enjoy state-of-the-art payment processing with the financial institution you trust? Ask us for more information about our payment-processing program with TSYS®.
SSB&T Merchant Services
202 West San Antonio Street
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
*Merchants that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume may be program-eligible (certain restrictions and exclusions may apply). †Transaction Express account required to use ProcessNow; regular monthly fee applies. All merchants subject to credit approval; some restrictions and exclusions apply. All offerings are subject to change or discontinuance at any time. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not necessarily affiliated with TSYS. Apple and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. TSYS® is a federally-registered U.S. service mark of Total System Services, Inc. TSYS Merchant Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA and Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA. Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY; for Visa® and MasterCard® transactions only.
Fredericksburg, TX 78624