Looking for a long-term career with a well-established community bank? Apply here to join our team of banking professionals and see why we are known as “The Hill Country’s Bank Since 1941”.
About Security State Bank & Trust
Security State Bank & Trust offers benefits and opportunities for the career minded entry-level applicant as well as to those with years of experience in the banking industry.
The bank’s solid financial performance throughout the years has made it one of the largest, independent community banks in the Texas Hill Country with multiple branches throughout the area. We have a long tradition of outstanding customer service with prompt response to community needs.
We invite you to consider a career with Security State Bank & Trust by applying for a position with our organization. See what makes us, “The Hill Country’s Bank Since 1941”.
Security State Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Career Opportunities
Send resumes to email@example.com.
Full Time Teller
- Lago Vista – Contact Monique Williamson @ 512-267-6556
- Blanco – contact D’Lynn Elrod @ 830-833-1217
- Greet customers and provide quality customer service
- Accept and process deposits including commercial deposits, night drop, and mail deposits
- Cash checks
- Process change orders for commercial customers
- Balance cash drawer, vault and ATM
- Sell Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks and Gift Cards
- Cross-sell Bank products and services
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to handle large amounts of money with speed and accuracy
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. bags of coins
- Prior cash handling experience preferred
- 10-key by touch preferred
- Fredericksburg – Contact Laurie Hartmann @ (830)-990-7717
- Develop, initiate, and foster a training program for Security State Bank & Trust.
- Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to gain a good understanding with changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Formulate teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference materials.
- Coordinate training schedule with the hiring and training demands.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Report on progress and evaluates effectiveness of training.
- Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Assist employees with problems concerning “how to” perform specific tasks related to their positions.
- Maintain training records on all trainees.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Continually research new training materials and methods to enhance training that will provide value to SSB&T employees.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior training experience or some advanced education is required
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills are required
- Strong interpersonal skills is a must
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated to succeed
- Must be able to speak in front of people
- Must be proficient in working with computer software systems
- Traveling to branch locations is required