Looking for a long-term career with a well-established community bank? Apply here to join our team of banking professionals and see why we are known as “The Hill Country’s Bank Since 1941”.
About Security State Bank & Trust
Security State Bank & Trust offers benefits and opportunities for the career minded entry-level applicant as well as to those with years of experience in the banking industry.
The bank’s solid financial performance throughout the years has made it one of the largest, independent community banks in the Texas Hill Country with multiple branches throughout the area. We have a long tradition of outstanding customer service with prompt response to community needs.
We invite you to consider a career with Security State Bank & Trust by applying for a position with our organization. See what makes us, “The Hill Country’s Bank Since 1941”.
Security State Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Career Opportunities
Send resumes to email@example.com.
Full Time Teller
- Marble Falls – contact Glee Brown @ 830-693-5553
- Paleface – contact Deborah Levlon @ 512-264-9900
- Kerrville – Contact Ava Jones @ 830-895-2000
- Greet customers and provide quality customer service
- Accept and process deposits including commercial deposits, night drop, and mail deposits
- Cash checks
- Process change orders for commercial customers
- Balance cash drawer, vault and ATM
- Sell Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks and Gift Cards
- Cross-sell Bank products and services
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to handle large amounts of money with speed and accuracy
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. bags of coins
- Prior cash handling experience preferred
- 10-key by touch preferred